The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I broke the Friday rule...

So as I have mentioned previously, I try and have everything done for youth group before I leave on Friday. (That is what the aforementioned Friday rule is.) Because of a variety of reasons, I didn’t get it done this week. So I am a couple hours away from kick-off and working on games. And I am using my usual list of resources: books, websites, a massive games list I made when I was on Crossfire (UGA’s Wesley Foundation's summer youth ministry team.) And suddenly it hits me. Bethlehem has a gym!

After years of avoiding large area games because of space issues, I can do any large game I want. So tonight, we are playing some indoor kickball and maybe some dragontail dodgeball. Now if only we could figure out how to fix the acoustics so you could explain the game in the gym instead of in another room and then playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home