The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Friday, September 08, 2006

Singles Ministry Update and a contest...

Okay, so realizing I probably need a smaller group to connect with, I have been looking at some churches near my house for information on singles ministries. Mainly larger churches.
A fascinating thing happened today. I clicked on a link that said Singles Ministries and it pointed to www.churchnamehere.org/marriage.
Yep. It really pointed to a marriage site. The best part? The link was broken. Something fascinating about what that says but I am not sure.

So here is the contest- First person to guess the denomination of said church gets a shout-out, can pick a topic that I HAVE to blog about within the week and a promise of a free smoothie the next time we hang.
(Be specific, ie Baptist won't win. Southern Baptist might.)

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger clavejones said...

Roman Catholic.

 
At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

assembly of god church.

 
At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, Wink, I think I'll have to go with PCA.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Mamakomeere said...

As a member of a PCUSA church (who attends a Methodist church)...I say PCA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home