The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So this is annoying...

Today I spent some time looking over my bills and realized that my Verizon bill has been over what it should be for several months. So I start digging and think that maybe I need to up my minutes because I keep running over. Upon further inspection, it turns out when I got my Motorola Q, I was signed up for a data plan. All of this occurs because Sparky at the Cool Springs Verizon store thinks I am an idiot and don't understand that I can't use the uber-cool internet functions if I don't have the plan. I didn't want to use that functionality yet. I just wanted to use it to sync stuff to my computer and as a phone. Oh well. So for months I have been able to check email, etc. and didn't know that I was paying for it.

Well, Sparky. Look out. The problem is that I have all my contracts, my plan rates and your business card. I am coming for you Sparky and I will get my money back and/or several free months of service. I will not be denied. I will rise early, I will listen to Rage Against the Machine and I will be there when the store opens. See you next Monday at the store. Better bring your game face...

(PS- Sparky is the generic name that I use for all sales-weasels who try and stick it to you.)

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger KABfr33 said...

oh...I got your back!

Sparky, dont make me come all the way up to Nashville to kick some sales person booty!!!!

 
At 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Sparky! Try being a woman who knows more than her fair share about cars trying to buy a car......That is really aggravating!

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Mike Adkins said...

I miss old Sparky. I havent seen him since the Dave and Busters trip of, what, 2003? 2002?

 
At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah? Well Sparky at Cingular signed my Windows-based smart phone up for the BlackBerry Data Plan.

"Who set you up?"

That's what the nice lady at Cingular customer support said when I called to let her know my uber-cool internet functions didn't seem to work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home