The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

All's Quiet on the Western (?) Front

Some folks have asked why I am not writing much during this time.
The truth is…I am still angry.  Frustrated.  Confused.  Dismayed.
And when I am all those things, I have learned it is best not to voice my thoughts, ideas or concerns in a public forum.  So I am being silent for now.

I definitely have some new job prospects.  If you are the praying kind, please pray that all the things I am feeling right now won’t be things I carry over to the next church I serve.  It would be unfair to them or me.  But several interesting jobs, including one where I would work for someone who would be a FANTASTIC mentor for me, which is something that I long for.  

Today is my first solo babysitting gig with my niece who is almost 2.  Have to survive around an hour and half.  If you know me, you know this is way outside my wheelhouse.  So you can pray for that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home