The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Random things from me...

My Final Four picks- Texas (because of Durant), Florida (because the NCAA couldn't have given them an easier bracket unless they put them in the women's tournament), Pittsburgh and Ohio State (because of Oden and Conley, Jr.) Team that will make some unexpected noise: Davidson will make the Sweet Sixteen.

Books in my Amazon to get basket: 42. I miss my book allowance from the ATL.

Upcoming speaking gigs:
April- Panama City, FL- youth group retreat
May- Macon, GA- youth worker training
June- Cocoa Beach, FL
August- Minnesota it looks like...

Things I wish I owned: A video ipod.
What I am doing with my money instead- paying down debt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home