The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Friday, March 09, 2007

Trading the queso for Starbucks...

So back when I lived in the land of Georgia, I had an awesome group of people that I met with for lunch pretty much weekly. It was full of folks like this guy, these guys and this lady. And ever since moving to Nashville, I have really been struggling with the camaraderie, the support and the love that came from that group.

Well, this week, I took a break from my gastrointestinal issues to hang out with a couple guys that I have meet. And it was great! It felt like the same sense of being in the same trench together that I used to have. So, instead of the Chili's Skillet Queso, I guess I will be drinking Green Tea Frappucinos every week. And I think the change will be worth it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home