The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Friday, March 09, 2007

Buffy...10 years ago today!


So in a strange coincidence, I just started Netflixing my way through the seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I had seen parts of it on and off again and always thought it was good. I mean, it does have Joss Whedon, who is like the modern day guru of funny, well written shows. (See Firefly and curse Fox for canceling it.)

So I just finished season one, which is a 12 episode run because Buffy started as a mid-season replacement on the WB network. And it started 10 years ago today.

(And FYI, just for fun, I am writing some Bible studies based on some of the episode, though as Turff has pointed out, it will get kinda strange when the pagan lesbian issues arrive...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home