The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My body is ANGRY!

So...nearly a week in and still no soda. Okay, I did slip up at the lock-out and took a swig off a kid's coke before I realized what I was doing. But other than that, I have held strong.
Some things I have learned:
1. Lunches and meals cost a lot less when you drink water.
2. I didn't have a caffeine addiction. I have a sugar addiction, which makes sense when you take in to account that I drank a lot of root beer, which is generally caffeine free.
3. I have better will power than I thought.
4. My body is going through a sort of detox and it is angry with me. I was okay until Tuesday, which was bad and today, which was bad again. Wednesday was good. No idea why.

So thanks for the encouragement and all. No signs of giving it up anytime soon.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM , Blogger Mamakomeere said...

For some of us, sugar is evil. The ol' body will level out soon. Proud of you!

 
At 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major props. Perseverence...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home