The Life of JaWS

A blog by Jason Sansbury

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Brain Dump...

Man, it has been a long and sometimes very frustrating week. I am slap wore out and there is still a big push yet to come on stuff to do. I am very thankful for having Monday off, if for no other reason than I get to do my taxes, which I have been putting off needlessly for far too long.

Today I learned that someone I respect and that has been a huge help to me during my time here is leaving the church. I honestly don't know what to think. I respect him a ton and his leaving will be a big loss for us as a church.

I am way behind on my viewings of Lost and Battlestar Galactica. I need to get caught up...especially since BSG is done for the season. I have heard a bunch of spoilers already about the end of the season.

Not msny movies this week, just too much going on. Easter may be a good day to play some catch up.

Being far from home on holidays really stinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home